Sweet Squared - Grand Master Certificate??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondered - could be a sensitive subject??!!??

Once everything is up and running - will the Grand Master Certificate mirror exactly what our American counterparts have to do to obtain the GMC??

therefore: Master in L&P, Master in Brisa and Master in all CND Spa products.

I think to be a GM for CND - all technicians worldwide should do the same elements of training no matter where you are located.

Can't wait to find out!

Toodle pippins!!!

Nickie

I was speaking with Samantha only last week about grand master qualifications (i am miles away from this yet)
but yes she said you have to be a master in L&P, gel, and spa to do your grandmasters, so your answer is yes it is the same hth

good news !! can't wait to start back in the class room again, glad they've added the spa masters back to the GM qualification.

That is how it has been for ages. Only difference is that we will be dropping the requirement for a Wrap master to reach Grand Master status as CND do not do a wrap system :)

HTHs!

I was told the other day that Fabric# will be changing to Fibreglass and I will have to continue from my Fabric# induction and do a masters in Fibreglass plus my other masters???

Latest posts

Back