Sweet Squared Naturally Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobraes

Reaction score
New Whittington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire UK
I've just completed the 7 day naturally course in Leeds with Kelly Winterburn. If you are thinking of enrolling on this course then don't hesitate, it's fantastic ! I even had the privilege of meeting Sam Sweet who enjoyed a spa pedicure with us as Kellys model, what a lovely lady she is ! I can't wait to enrol on more courses now !

Hello, i'm just wondering if i met you in the first three days of theory...i was just doing the enhance course so have yet to finish my course...i cant tell from yojr profile because no picture x
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Trust that Samantha Sweet to grab a free pedicure whenever she can! Good luck for your future in nails.

And remember one of the the site rules peeps!! If your post is just to one person then you should private message it. This is a professional forum and what are text type messages should be PM'd!

Hi glad you enjoyed your course..I am looking into doing this course at the end of the year when hopefully they will be in my area...does this course include any kit?..x

Hello, yes it includes a lot of kit, call sweet squared and they will give you more details. I had to travel 2 hours every day to get to the course but it was well worth it . Hope you enjoy yours as much as I did:)

Thank you...Wow 2 hours traveling well done you...I did ring them but had such a bad line forgot all I needed to ask, they rang me back then I rang them on another line so by the time we had messed about doing that and the line was still bad forgot to ask lol...am waiting for the catalog so hopefully more info in there..:D

Thank you...Wow 2 hours traveling well done you...I did ring them but had such a bad line forgot all I needed to ask, they rang me back then I rang them on another line so by the time we had messed about doing that and the line was still bad forgot to ask lol...am waiting for the catalog so hopefully more info in there..:D

Kits are only for classes and not for sale ... The reason being that they are a very special price for students; therefore, you will need to ring as kits and contents will not be found in the S2 catalog.

Kits are produced only for classes and are not for sale ... The reason being that they are a very special deal for students; therefore, you will need to ring as kits and contents will not be found in the S2 catalog. Kits are included in the cost of your course.

Kits are produced only for classes and are not for sale ... The reason being that they are a very special deal for students; therefore, you will need to ring as kits and contents will not be found in the S2 catalog. Kits are included in the cost of your course.

Thanks Geeg..thats what I wanted to know if kits were included in the cost of the course..Thought the catalog would give more info on course..x

This is just what I'm looking for! I'm looking into courses and this is the one which has caught my eye and of course had to come on here and see if there was anything about it.

I'm even more excited and eager to do it now!!!

Latest posts

Back