Sweet Squared - Shrinking Violet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can assure you there's nothing to worry about. I was trained using another product. I have been using SV for a year with great success. I went on course as a refresher to see how sweet squared trained. They are very informative and thorough. The best bit is you get wrapped too :)
Good luck look forward to heating how you got on x

Thanks.

I've just had my booking confirmation and it says on successful completion I'll get a conversion certificate. I'm assuming this is Ok to be able to get insurance?

Sorry for all the questions! :o

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi nicole333,

It will be on Edgware Rd and it's opening on 1st October! :)

PM me if you would like more details.

ninasue

First day of training was great, I loved it. Just about to get up and start day 2!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My certificate arrived yesterday it went straight up on the wall

Anna can you send picture you took?

Thanks

My certificate arrived yesterday it went straight up on the wall

Anna can you send picture you took?

Thanks

Not sure Anna's on SG much but I'm sure Nina will send you it :) I've seen the pic looked like you had a great time!!! :)

I'm due to do my Shrinking Violet course tomorrow and now don't want to go, after reading this! So scared I'll fail on day one because as much as I'm trying to study the systems - I'm struggling! Theory never was my strong point :( x

S2 are known (and award winners) for their education. All will be explained and taught in the highest possible manner. They are there to help and encourage...you have NOTHING to be worried about. Let us know how you get on :Love:

hi looking for some advice on this. Im going to book the london course soon. Just wondered should i buy the large kit or small to see how it goes then if goes well buy a larger kit after ran out? also you get 4 wraps on smaller kit, do you use one of those wraps on the course?
Any advice to make the day/course go easier?
also where in london is the course held?
Gutted there isnt one anywhere near east anglia :(

one more thing, do you get area exclusivity or anything? not that i want it its just a lady in the next town does this wrap.

just called s2 and they have a new educator in peterbrough dont know who? if anyone knows please pass on details as there are no dates yet and im busting to get this done by start of november as i have ladies lining up!

hi looking for some advice on this. Im going to book the london course soon. Just wondered should i buy the large kit or small to see how it goes then if goes well buy a larger kit after ran out? also you get 4 wraps on smaller kit, do you use one of those wraps on the course?
Any advice to make the day/course go easier?
also where in london is the course held?
Gutted there isnt one anywhere near east anglia :(

one more thing, do you get area exclusivity or anything? not that i want it its just a lady in the next town does this wrap.

Hi, the small SV kit indeed is efficient to do 4 wraps. However, the larger kit is much better value with the ability to do 20 treatments. You will be using your own kit for the wrap on the actual course.

Which SV course were you looking to book? The conversion and novice? For the conversion course, there are no worries as there is no home study or test. The home study and test programme is only for the novice class. This is ensure that every therapist who provides SV as a treatment have the suitable knowledge and skills to bring the best out of the product. If you make sure you spend time reading the home study, the test will not be difficult at all.

Shrinking Violet courses and Faith lift course are offered at the brand new Creative Academy London. Creative Academy London is in North West London area on Edgware Road (A5). It is located near the Brent cross flyover around Staple corner, at the beginning of the M1 motorway.

There is indeed a new TO trainer in Peterborough which is much closer to you. It is no other than our very talented CND Ambassador, Jeni Smith.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for info. I'm just wondering when she will have a course date for Peterborough as I'd like to book course ASAP and she will be easier to get too for me. Any ideas? X

Jeni Smith is Busybee32 on here, if you do a search for her you could then send her a message ?

Hi i am wanting to do the sv course just wondered if there was any courses in leeds
xx

Latest posts

Back