Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
Hi I have just rung Sweet Squared to register and you are all right they are sooooooooooooooo lovely!!

I am now feeling really excited at the thought of being able to do Minx and CND Shellac. Does this big feeling of excitment tell me I am doing the right thing by going into business? I think it also means that I love what I do even if its not much of it at the moment:sad: But hopefuly these products will help to boost my business.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have made a great choice of products (one of the most important things to be able to do if you want SUCCESS).

The other is to choose a great partner that will help you to grow your business and Sweet Squared will certainly do that.

So all the best of luck and build your relationship with S2 so they can help you to achieve your aims in life. :hug:

i think you've done the right thing - I wish I had gone with S2 from the very start!! I didn't for various reasons, have gone to them now and they're fantastic. They do really encourage you, knowing that you're a client of theirs but that you too need to make money (as well as working in an industry you love!). It's a win win situation!!

It seems they are the best!! Now I am just waiting for that email!!!! Hope it doesnt take long,I want it now now now!!! lol:lick:

They are manic in the S2 office at the moment with Shellac sales as well as normal business so maybe if you have faxed it off it would be best to now ring to place your order or set up your account over the phone (if you can get through that is without a long wait!!). I do apologise for any inconvenience. x We nail technicians are not known for our patience!! :D

You are so right about S2. I have only been with them for about 3 weeks now, but they do seem to care for all of their customers - unlike some. I have been waiting for a delivery of nail polish since 17.4.10 from another supplier ( only one bottle thank goodness), but guess what have phoned this a.m. again, and they are permanently engaged!!!:( However, phoned S2 about an order, and they couldn't do enough to help!:D and their products are beauuuuutiful! And as I am writing a lovely lady called Jodie from S2 has phoned me back to explain the problem:D

iv just done my foundation course with sweet squared CND and they are the best i love all of the ladies that work there!! they always help so much!! and im in the shop all the time its like a second home lol! anyway if anyone is thinking of going with them do so now as you wont regret it!!!!!! x:D

I deal with lots of companies for hair beauty and nails and I have had superb service from them. Very quick and efficient.

No other supplier comes close to sweet squared! I have recieved fantastic training and support from them since I started using them and I would never change to anyone else. The amount of support and help they give you is fantastic! Thank you sweet squared!! Xx

WOW :o:o:o:o:o I am LOVING this thread! :o:o The team will love this reading - thank you so much for your kind comments all of you. We CHAMPION the individual nail professional / salon... that's what it's all about (that and Love & Respect)!! ;)

THANK YOU AGAIN (feel all warm and fuzzy)!! :Love:

Yes I agree! CND all the way ...! Ive always used them since I came out of my training they are great to deal with very on the "ball" and so..oo up to date with products, you can never get bored with CND they are always exciting!:Love::Love:

Couldnt agree more, CND alllll the way. Amazing products, amazing training, amazing people. <3 <3

I'm super excited about doing my CND course at the end of June through S2/Fingertips :)

I've researched companies to train with for months now & i'm confidant i've found the best!

Ooooo You'll love Fingertips. They won Distributor of the Year Award at the Event. The staff there are every bit as nice as those at S2. Wee Fi is a wonderful Educator.

You are so right about S2. I have only been with them for about 3 weeks now, but they do seem to care for all of their customers - unlike some. I have been waiting for a delivery of nail polish since 17.4.10 from another supplier ( only one bottle thank goodness), but guess what have phoned this a.m. again, and they are permanently engaged!!!:( However, phoned S2 about an order, and they couldn't do enough to help!:D and their products are beauuuuutiful! And as I am writing a lovely lady called Jodie from S2 has phoned me back to explain the problem:D
I think customer service is at the very top of the list along with commitment,passion and sincerity.I normally know when someone who think they are providing good customer service is faking it,and,is in all probabilities,quite unsincere.

Speaking as an ex beauty therapist and manicurist,i have only been in contact with two companies,who provided the most utmost in customer care,support and loyalty,and CND was one of them.

There are so many companies out there only too willing to look like they are providing a service to the client,when in fact are just out for pure profit alone.I am not saying it is a bad thing to be that way,in fact it is healthy to have ambition.However,empathy,tact,and a willing ear to hand is all that is needed to enhance a good working relationship between client and supplier.

I applaud you for having taken the time to consider a wothwhile brand that is in a leauge of it's own when it comes to nail care.Using these products are a considered purchase,and considering that there are so many nail brands,and systems,because it is an ever evolving industry,you have to make the right choice for your business.

I think the team at S2 are trained to degree level in customer care...but then agian it might be just down to the individuals that are employed,and just good old common sense....a skill that not every one has:D;)

Ooooo You'll love Fingertips. They won Distributor of the Year Award at the Event. The staff there are every bit as nice as those at S2. Wee Fi is a wonderful Educator.

Yes totally) everyone at Fingertips is a star of a big size)

and the award winning academy ( fingertips) produced award winning nail artist (me ;)), which of course could not be produced without Sam & Sam taking over the UK partnership of CND and taking it to the next level.

Think and name any other company, whose directors will answer your e-mail 12 am in the morning, give you advice, boost your confidence, have a spectAcular event every 18 months, spend thousands of pounds on gifts to give you, fly Nail Divas And Gods from all over the world, arrange a party bus,and do many other good things fir one reason only - YOU!

It is the best ! It's family run company! Once you in you are the Family! They have love and respect enough for the whole world)

YOU are the one and only !

Xoxoxo

Latest posts

Back