Sweet Squared!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love 'The Sweet Shop' its cool! And as you say who needs to know other than the nail pro's, and we'll all know anyway! Do I make any sense at all! ! ! lol!!
Just placed my first order since the take over, which includes some of the fig scrub and the wash I think or was it lotion!? Cant remember now!

xxxx

I like the name too, The Sweet Shop sounds great. The name alone makes me wanna visit!

Cool name!

With my foot down i can get to leeds in about an hour n half! Think i might have to pop down in the next few weeks! After payday so i can go nuts...

xx

Besides if we tell the OH that we are going to the Sweet Shop he won't realise that it's MORE money being spent on nails!

Besides if we tell the OH that we are going to the Sweet Shop he won't realise that it's MORE money being spent on nails!
With how I have been the last few weeks with sweets, my hubby would rather it was going on nail stuff :lol:

The Sweet Shop for me as well :green:
After all life is SWEET :wink2:

I think it's a great name. :D

I like the 'The Sweet Shop' too - I just wish that we had one down here too.:cry:

I'm jealous!!!!!:lol:

With how I have been the last few weeks with sweets, my hubby would rather it was going on nail stuff :lol:
Ahhh blessy Hopey Rachel!! At least you have a 7/8lb possilbe excuse!!! :lol:

Ahhh blessy Hopey Rachel!! At least you have a 7/8lb possilbe excuse!!! :lol:
And boy am I making the most of it while I can LOL!!!

Worry about it later lol :hug: xxx
I am :eek: In the meantime Sainsbury's at Emersons are doing a roaring trade in pick and mix :lol:

I think The Sweet Shop is cool!

Sweet Squared... The Sweet Shop... goes really well.

Latest posts

Back