Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
I am going to be placing a big order on Monday, does anyone know if the prices are the same as Hyperion, and also can anyone give me any info on the new scrubs, ie, what flavours they come in and how much they are?

Many thanks

Some of the prices are the same and some a little cheaper, but they don't have a catalogue out yet so not not sure what has been reduced,
Don't know anything about the new scrubs hun sorry

Hmmm, was chatting on here last night and Samuel has said that there is a Fig and Blackcurrant scrub out, just wondered if anyone had got it or tried it?

Hmmm, was chatting on here last night and Samuel has said that there is a Fig and Blackcurrant scrub out, just wondered if anyone had got it or tried it?

I have it and its gorgeous... it takes me all my time not to dip my fingers and lick them... I am sure it wont taste as divine as it smells tho lol!!

Anyone know if they come in other flavours? and what do they retail at please?

Also, can anyone tell me what the rrp for the tiny scentsations are?

Thanks

Working from the old catalogue the scents are=
Wildflower and Chamomile
Tangerine and Lemongrass
Melon and Jasmine
Citrus and Green Tea
Cranberry
Cucumber and Aloe
Mango and Coconut
Peach and Ginseng
Pear and Dandelion
Black Cherry and Nutmeg
Lavender and Jojoba
Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefruit
Birch and Mint
Apple and Cinnamon
Vanilla Shimmer
The rrp for the large is £12.95
The rrp for the minis is £4.95
hope that helps you hun

Awww thanks Louise for typing all that, I know those flavours come in body lotion and washes, but it was the scrubs I was interested in. And, I meant the tiny lotions, as in the favours that come in a bucket. Sorry I didn't make myself very clear :smack:

Awww thanks Louise for typing all that, I know those flavours come in body lotion and washes, but it was the scrubs I was interested in. And, I meant the tiny lotions, as in the favours that come in a bucket. Sorry I didn't make myself very clear :smack:
Sorry hun i don't have any info on them, only have the old catalogue,
but they are really helpful when you ring and will not rush you on the phone so you will be able to get all the info you need :hug:

Cheers, I will be on the blower at 9:00am sharp in the morning:lol:

Latest posts

Back