Swissdermyl problems anyone else

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazz!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I stock Swissdermyl skin care and have done for 7 months now. At first it was great had someone out to tell me all about the products talked me through everything I needed to get started and brought a small amount of retail. My client are really starting to like. But my last few order have been nothing but grief.
First problem was waiting over 6weeks for my Oder to arrive. It had no receipt been trying to get hold of one for nearly 3 months now they keep saying they will post it out but it dosent arrive.

I'd been waiting over 2 week for an order untill it arived today with 3 things missing no recipt for this time or the last time as promised.

I was with dermalogica before. And this never happend. What should I do. There always so apologetic when I ring up to complied but what they say they don't do. Is anyone else having problems like this

Thanks for reading
X x x x

Ive been interested in taking this on after all the great things ive heard about the products.
I requested some info months ago but never recieved anything.
Anyway, I recently contacted them and requested info again...... I got an email with details and apparently a pack sent out. I recieved nothing.
I emailed again and was told another pack would be resent.....
Im still to recieve anything.
I find it hard to believe that 3 packs can go missing in the post, yet everything else i order or request info on arrives promptly.

Wether it was sent out or not ill never know, but after reading your email I think I know the anser!

Hi everyone.

I stock Swissdermyl skin care and have done for 7 months now. At first it was great had someone out to tell me all about the products talked me through everything I needed to get started and brought a small amount of retail. My client are really starting to like. But my last few order have been nothing but grief.
First problem was waiting over 6weeks for my Oder to arrive. It had no receipt been trying to get hold of one for nearly 3 months now they keep saying they will post it out but it dosent arrive.

I'd been waiting over 2 week for an order untill it arived today with 3 things missing no recipt for this time or the last time as promised.

I was with dermalogica before. And this never happend. What should I do. There always so apologetic when I ring up to complied but what they say they don't do. Is anyone else having problems like this

Thanks for reading
X x x x

I have been experiencing the same problem as you. My advice would be to email headoffice in Geneva and they will help you. PM me for more info.

I had the same excuse given to me my order has been posted but they will send it again I leave it 2 weeks but still does not arrive. They are daringly order must have been list in the post twice before I got it third time lucky on my next order I'm going to refuse to pay untill I recive my order as y should I pay for something I prob won't get so can't use for 6 weeks.

I'm not happy so say the least.

Shame as its a fantastic product, unfortunately the UK distribution leaves alot to be desired. Contact Switzerland directly. PM me if you want details.

I will be ordering direct from geneva. From now on. I wonder weather they will be able to sort out getting me receipts for my last orders and be able to do anything about my missing products. X x

I requested some info and a sample pack 3 or 4 times and yet have recieved nothing. This doesnt fill me with confidence so i wont be taking this range on which is a shame but i cant be bothered with the hassel.

Yes, there is a distribution issue with this range, which is nothing short of a pain in the bum.
I sell A LOT of SwissDermyl and my advice is to go to Geneva direct. I order stuff from them, it's shipped the very next day and it's in my paws within 5 days.

I felt incredibly disloyal doing this but enough is enough. My business was suffering and I wasn't prepared to put up with it. Geneva is totally aware of the situation now and they insist that they ARE trying to rectify it.

Lynne - I was hoping that you could be the new distributor for SwissDermyl :)

You're not the only one to hope that ;)

Me too. Go for it Lynne! x

Bloody Hell! This is worrying as I have just paid over £700 for my first order with them as a new start up business!

Just the kind of stress I dont need!

Can someone mail me the contact details in Geneva please

Many thanks

Iv just spoken to head office, everything is getting sorted. and i will be ordering with them direct from now on. feel bad but as lynn said enough is enough it cant go on.
If anyone else is having problems or wants there sample packs pm me and ill give you head office e-mail. please don't let this thread put you off the products they are a still fantastic its uk suppy thats the problem but you can order from Geneva at no extra cost till they get it all sorted. :green::):lick::o

Just for the record, my pack has now turned up with my samples!
I am looking forwards to trying them out!!! :-D

Hello,

My name is Eric, I am from the head office of Swissdermyl in Switzerland. I have been sent a link to this post by several therapists, who have suggested that I should post a reply with some guidance on how to proceed.

As mentioned by Lynne, we are aware of the situation with our distributor, and we are working towards solving it. However, until we have found a suitable long-term solution, we are giving beauticians in the UK the opportunity to order products directly from Switzerland. Also, if you are having any issues with our distributor, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Finally, if you are interested in our brand and have not received an answer from our distributor, please send us a message and we will make sure that you receive information and samples.

You can contact us either by sending me a private message on salongeek.com, or by submitting your details on the contact form that you can find on our website, http://www.swissdermyl.com.

We are very sorry about the problems our clients in the UK are experiencing with our distributor. Please rest assured that we will support all clients who have chosen our products until this situation is solved.

Kind regards,

Eric

Thank you for the reassurance, Eric.
Can I just say that the support and understanding I've had from Switzerland has been exemplary and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

The products are wonderful; don't let the distribution problems put you off.

I don't use Swissderyl, but I have to say how refreshing it is to see a company taking time out to listen to the problems, suggest a solution and reassure it's users - compare to another thread on a big brand skincare range for comparison!!

I believe Lynne has now been the distributor for the UK for a little while after this thread was started and there are now no problems.

I would love to try this range. I use Kaeso which is a low budget range and I would like to offer a more luxury range. Would SwissDermyl fit that slot?

Latest posts

Back