switching brush between monomers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi,

I just ordered and ezflow grand artist 508 and would like to give it a go with cnd. I was wondering incase i don,t like the feel of it if i can still swap it to the q monomer? I thought to saturate it then on a pad with q monomer and whipe it and repeat this a few times. Could i get rid of the retention+ then without contaminating the brush?

You possibly could if you do as you say in your thread, but it is a golden rule to stick with one brush for each monomer,
brushes are made by each company because their brush is designed to work with their product,
i use CND and use the pro styler, its a great brush,
i have also trained with ezflow and have the 508 artist brush which works very well with ezflow products,
i have not mixed and matched my brushes and products so i do not know if they would work well if i did hth

You possibly could if you do as you say in your thread, but it is a golden rule to stick with one brush for each monomer,
brushes are made by each company because their brush is designed to work with their product,
i use CND and use the pro styler, its a great brush,
i have also trained with ezflow and have the 508 artist brush which works very well with ezflow products,
i have not mixed and matched my brushes and products so i do not know if they would work well if i did hth

Thx for the info,
So if I am carefull there isn,t really risk of contamination but it,s not recommended then just because they are designed for their system if i understand it correct.
I have the pro styler aswell but thought to try a new brush even if it,s just to value the pro styler more :lol:

You don't have to use a particular brush with a particlar brand of L&P.
Loads of people use a 508 with their CND products and some use a Prostyler with EzFlow or whatever brush they happen to find fits their hand and their style of working.

YES it is recommended that once you have used a brush with a particualr monomer you stick to usng that monomer with that brush, but if you flush it out like you described then you should have no problems switching monomers.
I have done this several times with no adverse effects. HTH

You don't have to use a particular brush with a particlar brand of L&P.
Loads of people use a 508 with their CND products and some use a Prostyler with EzFlow or whatever brush they happen to find fits their hand and their style of working.

YES it is recommended that once you have used a brush with a particualr monomer you stick to usng that monomer with that brush, but if you flush it out like you described then you should have no problems switching monomers.
I have done this several times with no adverse effects. HTH

Totally agree, I've done this, I use a NSI brush, its the one that the handle comes of and becomes its case.
anyway, if you don't fancy that you can buy brush cleaner. I never have I just do as you have described.

One of the reasons was that i like a brush with a bit more snap to it so i can push the product firmer. I think i will give it a go :))

Thx :hug:

Latest posts

Back