Sylvia Day, Reflected in You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissab

Reaction score
Hello. I'm just wondering if anyone has read the Crossfire novels? What did you think of them? How do you think they compared to 50 Shades Of Grey?

Hello

read them
loved them
waiting for the 3rd
:green:

I did love 50shades, I was so addicted to them...
I actually wasn't going to read the Crossfire series, cause I was abit sceptic and thought 'nothing could possibly compare'

However I started Bared To You and could not put it down.
Comparing them now, I actually think Sylvia day is a better writer than E.L.James, the crossfire series got me hooked straight away, and I liked the fact that Sylvia got us caught up in their past's before just going straight in with sexual discriptions.

Thinking back now, I actually think E.L.James wrote about sex too much, every chapter included some sort of sexual act between the two, where as Sylvia had focused more on Gideon and Eva, and I have actually fallen in love with Eva, she's such a strong woman, I got caught up in her suffering from the past, I am now praying number 3 gives her a Happy ending !!!!

Hi. I loved 50shades but I find I am enjoying the Crossfire series a bit more. I like the fact that there is more of a story with the characters. I cannot wait for the next one. I preordered the second one after I read the first and was so excited when I saw it loading on my Kindle app. I can't believe how it ended. I'm dying to read the third edition.

Hi. I loved 50shades but I find I am enjoying the Crossfire series a bit more. I like the fact that there is more of a story with the characters. I cannot wait for the next one. I preordered the second one after I read the first and was so excited when I saw it loading on my Kindle app. I can't believe how it ended. I'm dying to read the third edition.

snap!
see when I discovered 50 shades, they had all been released so it was lovely to finish one and go straight on to 2nd and 3rd but I am loving being kept in suspence and waiting for number 3 now...
all in all, do you think its going to be a happy ending?

im so glad Eva didnt just go along with what that doctor was warning her about, and fall into the trap of being 'another woman'... I liked the passion in her as she investigated Gideons past further, and aproached his mum, WOW! xxxx

I hope there is going to be a happy ending. I think they both deserve it. It would be terrible if they couldn't work everything out at the end. I have to say I was cheering Eva on when she went after his mum. It would be something I would do.

Haha
I was the same,
My partner doesn't see eye to eye with his mum, so that scene reminded me abit of the time I realised what she is really like and confronted her.
I don't think I can lest till December for number 3 :eek:xx

[QUOTE=JuZz'

Lol. I just preordered it and saw the date and almost died. I can't wait until December to find out what happens, I need to know now!!!! I hate that it takes months to bring out the next in the series.

Latest posts

Back