Synthetic acrylic brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaloNails

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone use a synthetic/vegan acrylic brush they can recommend? I ordered some from ebay, as they were the only ones I could find, but they are really difficult to use. The hairs get clogged with acrylic really easily, which I have read is a common problem with synthetic brushes. But just wondering if anyone has found a good one that doesn't do this so much? Thanks

Lorna Andrews from Glitterplanetuk.com was developing some she might already have them on sale you might wanna have a look at her site.

Glitter planet stock synthetic brushes although I haven’t tried them.

Synthetic brushes do get acrylic stuck in there usually the cheap ones that students are told to use.

Ah that's great thankyou I'll check out glitter planet. Yes as I said I know it's a common problem, but was wondering if anyone knew of any better ones. And I know they're cheaper but I don't want to use real fur x

Ah that's great thankyou I'll check out glitter planet. Yes as I said I know it's a common problem, but was wondering if anyone knew of any better ones. And I know they're cheaper but I don't want to use real fur x
Hi,
Did you manage to find a good synthetic brush please? Im currently browsing with not much joy!

Hi,
Did you manage to find a good synthetic brush please? Im currently browsing with not much joy!

The poster you’ve quoted hasn’t been seen on Salon Geek since early last year, so may or may not respond.

The poster you’ve quoted hasn’t been seen on Salon Geek since early last year, so may or may not respond.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back