T-Shirts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi mrs geek

can you tell me if you can get the t-shirts that your wearing in the nails mag as it just looks soooooooooo good i love it. i wear the ones in the catalogue for work but that one is a must have please tell me where to get it please

:flower:

Yes - u can!! We just had bright pink 'Creative Chic' and black 'Creative Chic' T's made. Don't know how much they are?? Had the originals done especially for LFW - they actually say Team Creative on the back and the new ones don't - obviously! Call the hotline for prices!! :D

thanks alot mrs geek will ring for one tomorrow and 2 colours aswell :D

also can you tell me if the new marketing packs are ready yet i was told the end of march but still have not received one

many thanks

:D

I think it is almost done - my bro is dealing with this and I know we hit a glitch with having one part of it made but I think all is well now. I will try and get an exact for you!! ;)

hi sam
thanks haveing just opened a new salon i am really desparate for some promotional stuff

:D :thumbsup:

What are the marketing packs, what do they consist of?
Jane

Promo Kits will be ready end of this month 8) What's in them...this is not something I have been involved in but they will have I think the following: 2 large CND wall hangings, window decals, cnd bags, after-care brochures, display 'things' etc. Hope this helps :thumbsup: :tongue:

global or just uk, if you know?
smilieturtle.gif

Just the UK - we have done this INT MKT KIT ourselves!!! :? :shock:

I was lucky enough to score one of these about 2 years ago.

It came with 2 HUGE wall hangings, some little marketing cubes with nail and feet pics all over them, some little books, postcards, heaps of stuff. Even though I mainly use EzFlow now I still love the CND marketing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back