T200 problems. Needle replacement?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateduffy_98

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

I have a T200 gun and its causing me no end of trouble. I think the needle may be damaged. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement? I have had the gun for 3 years and the spray is very intermittent and there seems to be much more overspray than ever before and the gun sometimes leaks through the nut. I clean it with very warm water after every use and have taken it apart and cleaned each individual part but the need looks like it could be bent.
Any help would be gratefully received!

As you've had the spray gun for 30 years now, it really is advised that you would have it serviced. It's a sienna originated product. I know that they used to provide a maintenance service for the T200 machines. I would suggest giving them a call, as I'm sure they could help you out in this instance.
Hope this helps!
Trinitia xxx

Hi,
I have same machine and had same problem,WoW factor do replacement parts and were really helpfull

When you say it leaks through the nut do you mean the nut just in front of the trigger? This is the gland nut and it will leak if not tight enough or jam the needle if it is to tight. If you e-mail me I can send you instructions for deep cleaning. People sometimes clean the needle but not the needle/nozzle nut. This causes the gun to spatter product. The T200 is made by Apollo and is good quality machine generally speaking.

Latest posts

Back