Ta-daaa the nail biter transformation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi
I'm totally chuffed, I posted last week about a mother of the bride and some advice on the best way to tackle her severely bitten nails, I've just finished and I'm delighted with the result... So thanks all for the brill advice. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346248600.313049.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346248713.270810.jpg

Amazing work! You should be proud :) x

I bet she was very pleased with the results. I love seeing transformations. Good job

Hi
I'm totally chuffed, I posted last week about a mother of the bride and some advice on the best way to tackle her severely bitten nails, I've just finished and I'm delighted with the result... So thanks all for the brill advice.View attachment 19686
View attachment 19687

Wow what a transformation. You should be extremely pleased with these and I hope she is too. Fantastic advertisement for you too when pics are put alongside each other x

xxx

Wow they look amazing, your very talented xx

Seriously, amazing.... I can't believe the transformation. Great job!

Thank you all, it's great to have such great feedback, my client is over the moon, all though I did make he'd aware of the durability as I had very little nail plate to work with, but shes comming back next week so result.x

Wow!! They're such an improvement! Bet you've got a client for life now :)
What did you use? Xx

I used young nails, cover pink and white over pro impression tips, I lOve the reverse method and feel after a bit of a struggle with my l&p it's finally comming together and the perseverance has paid off, so to other techs struggling at the moment hang in there.x

Well done! Those nails when she arrived hurt my eyes!
Im not surprised she's pleased you've done really well :hug:

WOW... But how did u manage to apply a tip to the bitten nail :eek: x

Latest posts

Back