Table - desk recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeilaM

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a smallish table that I can have at home to use to practice on friends nails please ?
Thanks x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can get a small desk from IKEA for about £20. Its desk top with separate legs (you can choose the colour). Also check amazon for mobile/folding manicure tables they have some nice ones.

Thank you, i've had a look on ikea site last night but couldn't see what you're describing so may pop there and have a look. Will also check amazon, have seen a folding one on ebay but even though lots have been sold there's some bad feedback. I like the sound of the ikea one though :)

I got a folding table from costco which is great. Portable light folds flat has 4 different height settings too.

Ok great I'll have a look. Thanks :)

I use on old school exam desk, it was under £20 it's perfect x

Blimey it's been a long time since I've sat at one of them :D Bargain though

I upcycled an old console unit, looked gorgeous as I have a vintage theme in my little salon. Only problem I found was that it was a little small and low (prob by about 3 inches) great tho if you are tight on room or if you work from home and need something that can easily be converted from furniture to nail desk in a jiffy [emoji4]

Ok lovely thanks for your replies, all great ideas :D

That's great thanks evi for the links, im popping to ikea today :D

Latest posts

Back