Table Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
I've been looking at some past threads re: furniture. I'm looking to purchase a new table for my salon and see that Ikea is mentioned a few times - does anyone have a pic of their table from Ikea and the name of the table in their brochure as I can't find it !!!
Or any other ideas for a table ?
Many thanks
xxx

Debs will be there for 7 hopefully c u l8r will PM you my mobile number tata

Hi,

Search under Lack and look down to the Lack Sofa Bench, its great and at only £35 its great value for money also. The legs also unscrew so it is great for mobile use. I use mine alot and have had no problems.

Boots said:
Hi,

Search under Lack and look down to the Lack Sofa Bench, its great and at only £35 its great value for money also. The legs also unscrew so it is great for mobile use. I use mine alot and have had no problems.

SNAP BIG TIP: if its for the salon get a piece of glass cut for the top!

Hi Ladies

Hopefully the link below will take you to my gallery on my website with a picture of the Ikea 'peanut' shaped table - it comes as a table top and you need to buy whichever legs you like for it to go on. I have it mounted on two of their white metal 5 drawer cabinets - it's perfect :green:

If the link doesn't go immediately to the table - it's under the Salon Gallery - scroll to the right.....

http://www.trinitynails.co.uk/gallery.htm

HTH

Tina
xx

I'm sorry but i can't seem to find your peanut shaped table in your gallery, i searched the ikea site and found it but i would like to see how does it look with drawers. Did you get these on ikea too?

Click the arrow to the right to take you to mor pictures. The table looks fab. I would have loved to have got it for myself but it was a bit too big for the room.
icon_sad.gif
I got a pc corner station (although it doesn't have to be put in the from Ikea at £45 which is ideal for my small area.

Ikea is definately a great place to get a nail table, but i would say to go somewhere and sit at a few as you know the height is very important. I found a lovely beech effect table which is narrow but quite long with unscrewable legs so its great as i'm mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back