Take That

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Im going to see Take That at 02 on Tuesday does anyone know who is supporting them.

I have no idea but Take that are brill! 7 of us went to see them at Manchester they are so good. Even my brother was singing and dancing to the songs! lol:)

Hi
Sophie Ellis Bexter is support, didn't go but a friend did. Take that were great but you have to like Sophie to appreciate her i think.
HTH
Nicki x
PS have a great time:lol:

I have no idea who is supporting them, but you lucky lucky thing going to see 'my boys', give Jason a big kiss from me, and maybe a grope and a squeeze!!:)

Hi
Sophie Ellis Bexter is support, didn't go but a friend did. Take that were great but you have to like Sophie to appreciate her i think.
HTH
Nicki x
PS have a great time:lol:

Sophie Ellis Bexter was the support act to George Michael last year too and although I wasnt particularly a fan of hers she was a very good live act so hope you enjoy it!

Ah Sophie ellis Bextor ..shes quite lively..thanks for that.

Seems like S.E.B. is supporting everyone these days .... she did the warm-up at the Elton John Red Piano Show at the O2 in September too!

She is currently on the Loose Women Show and said that she has had to postpone her own tour to do the support shows.

Seems like S.E.B. is supporting everyone these days .... she did the warm-up at the Elton John Red Piano Show at the O2 in September too!

PS: She's on Loose Women right now! :lol:

Enjoy the show TT Gillian :hug:

Latest posts

Back