Taking a poll...How many of you keep your clients files in envelopes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keep your clients' files in an envelope?

• Yes, always

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes, but only regular clients

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I sanitise my files so see no need for it

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • I just chuck them back in my drawer when I'm done

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

kitkat68

Reaction score
I have been keeping my clients files in envelopes with their name on it. Should I continue to do this, is it a waste of time or should I just use a new file each time? I figured some of you had to have tried this and I'm just wondering what you found out in the process. Thanx! :green:

I keep each clients files and cuticle pushers in a seperate plastic bag so they know that the files dont get used on any one else except for them. Great hygiene practice!!!!!

I put my clients things, file, pusher, buffer block, in a zip lock sandwich bag.
I have an index card in each one with their names and phone number and any other important information.

Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I wash & sanitise my files for reuse. There have been some threads about this in the past.

I keep clients' files and sponge board in a labeled envelope. Prior to going into the envelope I dust them, wash them with antibacterial soap and rinse then I spray them with Virolex T36.

Metal Implements which are steralized and re-usable abrasives which are sanitized, my files after sanitation are cleaner than most ppls kitchen serving ware! lol

I've added a poll for you! I sanitise my files so don't see a need to have everyone's kept seperate - could be costly if they only ever come once.

haha!
you can tell I;m not a nail geek!
I thought you meant consulation forms and was a bit confused about you sanitsing them! thought you were a bit OTT!!!
sorry!

I've added a poll for you! I sanitise my files so don't see a need to have everyone's kept seperate - could be costly if they only ever come once.

I have been sanitiing my impliments with barbicide. What do you use?

Latest posts

Back