Taking photos of your work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a search on here but can't find what I'm looking for.

Can anyone help??

What is the name of the iPhone app where you can put different pictures together.

X

Frametastic 😃 xx

Frametastic 😃 xx

Thank you!! 😊 you don't by any chance know if you can add your business name on top of these with this app..!? Xx

You can add your name with the iPhone app - Phonto

Love this thread :) xx

I've had a search on here but can't find what I'm looking for.

Can anyone help??

What is the name of the iPhone app where you can put different pictures together.

X

Photo Collage is also quite good, it has a few different frame options compared to Frametastic xx

I take my photos near light, gives it a wonderful shine in your photos. I never use flash, as obviously it won't show the shine as much. Not on fingernails...but you see what I mean here

621869_418958278140495_410276737_o.jpg

This is a great thread, my photos always let me down and my friends keep telling me too, already know, so annoying

Photo Collage is also quite good, it has a few different frame options compared to Frametastic xx

Thanx :) I'll download that app aswel then x

I bought a really good camera for photos of my nails, however I nearly always use my phone because they seem to turn out better :( irritates the life out of me.

if anyone does have a dslr camera (expensive big ones..lol) it is so worth buying one of these (if the link works....) NEEWER Macro Ring LED Light for Canon: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

NEEWER Macro Ring Flash LED Light for Canon 1Ds,5D,7D,30D,40D,50D,400D,450D,500D,550D,1000D,Nikon D7
Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more
Macro Ring Flash LED Light For Canon Sony Nikon Sigma Lens **NOTE: For Sony Alpha Series Cameras,You needs to buy a hot shoe adapter separately. How to Use: Ring shape design:This lighting unit's specially designed ring shape is perfit for MACRO photography (close-up). ...

my little brother recommended it to me coz i was fed up of not getting the sparkles in my photos & he knows his stuff as he is a photographer. i'l take a pic of my toes when i have redone my rockstar in the morning & get it posted so you can see how good it is. x :biggrin:

Butterly,

Have you tried this yourself yet? I have a canon 450D and hve a feeling I may end up purchasing one of these :)

a good camera makes the world of difference , I didn't realize how much until i upgraded my own

old camera
269723_104535236361063_333502906_n.jpg

new camera
293310_113898718758048_609454069_n.jpg

What a difference huh? :D

a good camera makes the world of difference , I didn't realize how much until i upgraded my own

old camera
269723_104535236361063_333502906_n.jpg

new camera
293310_113898718758048_609454069_n.jpg

What a difference huh? :D

You can definitelty tell the difference, what camera have you got? x

I just keep forgetting to take a picture.

I took a piccy of nails before, but forgot to do the after shot, as we were so excited and busy showing her nails off to other people!!!

Silly me. Note to self,..... Must calm down and concentrate more.

Latest posts

Back