Tale of a nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Hi, I am the nail on Adele's left ring finger, which is quite a nice place to live as she has a couple of rings on it.

The downside is that she is left handed so I don't get as much TLC as my friends on her right hand.

She used to use L&P and to be quite honest I got a bit fed up with being dunked in product remover all the time.:cry: She never really mastered the application so my new coat was always lifting and I was quite relieved when she converted to Brisa.

Now that was a worry to start with, first of all she prepared me beautifully (nothing like having all that nasty tissue taken off you and being swabbed lovely and clean with scrubfresh) BUT she would put to much gel on at once and when I went in the lamp I got a very nasty hot feeling.:mad: Then she was still not getting her application quite right and she'd file all my coat off and a bit of me too:eek: I got a bit thin once or twice !!!

Slowly but surely she got better at doing her left hand and I began to look quite smart. I developed a nice C curve and a pretty apex.

I don't like being tipped and with an overlay I like to curl away (keeps her on her toes) so she decided to start sculpting us.

This has made me very happy and today I am wearing a clear coat with a lovely 'Angels in waiting' glitter, wickedly long tip.

I am the best looking one of the set, though I say it myself:lol:

PMSL xxxx How about a piccie? And no I'm not coming on to you, I think you've been through enough xxx

love that adele, now we need the sorry of the other 9 !!!!

Glad you're a happy nail now. I'm sorry the person you're attached to is completely barking, though!:green:

I think you need saving little nail...........if you need to talk then contact me and I`ll give you the helpline for 'nail abuse anonymous' !

Are you ok today dear?????
xx

:lol::lol::lol:

too cute:!:

Glad you're a happy nail now. I'm sorry the person you're attached to is completely barking, though!:green:

I think you need saving little nail...........if you need to talk then contact me and I`ll give you the helpline for 'nail abuse anonymous' !

Are you ok today dear?????
xx

I'm very attached to Adele, she is such a nice person, we don't need any help at all THANK YOU VERY MUCH:green:

Hello Adele's left ring finger, I am Sheryl's middle finger on the same hand with the same situation of her being lefthanded aswell. For years she has had the same problems with me and occasionally still does. I would love to catch up sometimes and have a chat about how you handled the problem and how it feels now. :hug:

Hello Adele's left ring finger, I am Sheryl's middle finger on the same hand with the same situation of her being lefthanded aswell. For years she has had the same problems with me and occasionally still does. I would love to catch up sometimes and have a chat about how you handled the problem and how it feels now. :hug:
Oh how lovely to make contact with another nail, now that is the real meaning of nail geek !!!:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, beautiful nail, we need to start a support group. Deep sigh. :rolleyes:

You could share your experiences since you've recovered. I've got some friends who are still suffering! Sometimes one nail just knowing another has made it through is all it takes... I am Alex's right ring finger. Life sucks for me.

No matter how Alex tries she cannot seem to cap me correctly. She just can't get me twisted the right way to get the far corner. She always thinks she's got it, but I just curl away too. I need to get her to sculpt me as well. If only she would learn!:green:

Maybe you could talk to her....

Oh, beautiful nail, we need to start a support group. Deep sigh. :rolleyes:

You could share your experiences since you've recovered. I've got some friends who are still suffering! Sometimes one nail just knowing another has made it through is all it takes... I am Alex's right ring finger. Life sucks for me.

No matter how Alex tries she cannot seem to cap me correctly. She just can't get me twisted the right way to get the far corner. She always thinks she's got it, but I just curl away too. I need to get her to sculpt me as well. If only she would learn!:green:

Maybe you could talk to her....

You really must be firm with Alex, she needs to do the same as Adele did. We told her to go for a 121 to learn how to sculpt us properly. She does find it more difficult on herself but is improving.
Be firm - nails have rights too you know:lol:

Hello little nail.. and a very big welcome to the site.

I am sure you will meet many little nails with your same problem:lol:

I would like to introduce myself..

I am liz,s whole left hand and I have become very close to Liz,s right hand.. we to have the same problem except she does not take care of us like she used to.. the reason being her new job!!! it does not allow and care of nails and we get beaten almost every day. When we brake even slightly we get sent to the big black whole with the bright shinning teeth and indure a terrible death.. I have heard other nails being sent there and the screaming from them is to much to bare..

Be happy little nail.:hug::hug:

Hello little nail.. and a very big welcome to the site.

I am sure you will meet many little nails with your same problem:lol:

I would like to introduce myself..

I am liz,s whole left hand and I have become very close to Liz,s right hand.. we to have the same problem except she does not take care of us like she used to.. the reason being her new job!!! it does not allow and care of nails and we get beaten almost every day. When we brake even slightly we get sent to the big black whole with the bright shinning teeth and indure a terrible death.. I have heard other nails being sent there and the screaming from them is to much to bare..

Be happy little nail.:hug::hug:
This is nail abuse, you need protection.:eek: Call for enhancements NOW:green:

Latest posts

Back