Tamoxifen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammylou

Reaction score
Hello all

My aunt has recently gone through a masectomy (sp) and is now taking tamoxifen, I did nail enchancements for her previously but we took them off when she discovered her illness, shes now ready for a bit of pampering and after loosing all her hair through the chemo is eager to get her femininity back and has asked me to apply nail enhancements again, am I right in telling her that I need a letter from her GP confirming that I am able to do this before I go ahead, it ticked her off a bit that I wouldnt do it straight away but I dont want to cause any problems for her, or myself for that matter in the long run.

Has anybody else dealt with this kind of problem and how are you supposed to deal with it?

Thnx in advance for your help

Hi,

Can't say for extensions as not doing them yet but I can't see the harm in giving her a regular manicure (although no massage without Drs consent).
I know someone recently having had chemo and having manicures made her feel much better. A pale polish helped to disguse the damage the nails her nails suffered due to the treatment.

HTH
B x

Definitely ask for her doctor's consent before you apply any enhancements.

It may irritate her to have to wait but it is the professional thing to do. I'm sure that she will appreciate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back