Tan gone patchy after 4 days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just use the 8,10,12& 14 solutions , see ive never found them orange always complimented on the brown tones suntana has - i do find their solution a bit thicker so the gun needs adjusted for the right spray , always had good fade off too.

I have just trilled crazy tan for the first time recently from my local wholesalers , colour is good ( not as good as suntana , im my opinion) but applies well and very quick drying , not used on customers tho x

Do you mean Crazy Angel? That's the one I've mainly been using for the past 6 years with good results, although I wish they did a violet based one now!

I honestly feel like people are so used to green based that they feel like violet bases are to light!

Yes sorry crazy angel

Which brand do you prefer and what skin tone do you have? xx
i prefer suntana as in the after colour but i was impressed with crazy angel Im loving how my own tan is still going strong a week later , love the take me higher drops too, and itr very quick drying

Im actually quite pale i would say - but alot of people think im naturally olive skinned but im not im just always tanned haha even my best friend always thought i had naturally olive skin until i had my son and wasnt tanning as much .

so thats why i love suntana it gives beautiful brown undertones

i prefer suntana as in the after colour but i was impressed with crazy angel Im loving how my own tan is still going strong a week later , love the take me higher drops too, and itr very quick drying

Im actually quite pale i would say - but alot of people think im naturally olive skinned but im not im just always tanned haha even my best friend always thought i had naturally olive skin until i had my son and wasnt tanning as much .

so thats why i love suntana it gives beautiful brown undertones

Clearly a green base works wonders on you having already naturally olive skin you won't go orange, pale skin people particularly Caucasian's who don't even tan naturally in the sun won't tan very well fake tanning either... My legs are really bad for fake tanning and I burn in the sun anyway! No green base has ever suited me...

Latest posts

Back