Tan gun not spraying solution properly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireyfairy

Reaction score
My ts20 keeps not spraying out the solution. Tonight it was so bad spent about 5 mins trying to get it to spray and eventually I did but had to open the dial up quite a bit and so quite a wet spray if u see what I mean, luckily it was a friend I would have been mortified if it was a new client!! I always wash it through with soapy water after, dial opened up and take it apart for a good clean every 5 sprays or so. Is there something I'm missing? Is it dying on me? Its about 2 years old and not heavily used. Thanks

Is the tube inside the bottle attached properly ?! Xx

I didn't actually check that this time but it usually is and the problem seems to be recurring. Thank you x

Any one else? X

Your needle could be damaged this normally stops the gun from spraying. Mine gave up on me after years but luckily I got a gun brand new online at a very reasonable price so saved a small fortune

Thank you
Emily 9 how would I know if its definitely my needle that has gone? X

I had the same problem with one of my old guns. I tried everything from deep cleaning it to replacing the needle, using the cleaning solution. I called up the company to explain my problems!! (all 99 of them!:cool:) i ended up buying an additional seal kit, but this didn't do the trick so i brought a new gun, i had a similar problem, i now have the maximist pro! xoxo

So
I had the same problem with one of my old guns. I tried everything from deep cleaning it to replacing the needle, using the cleaning solution. I called up the company to explain my problems!! (all 99 of them!:cool:) i ended up buying an additional seal kit, but this didn't do the trick so i brought a new gun, i had a similar problem, i now have the maximist pro! xoxo

So annoying if it's broken think Il try and spray my other half tonight see if it does it again. I cant risk using it on clients if it keeps mis spraying. I don't really want to buy a new one so was thinking Il just get new gun but then If it happens again I would be better off just getting new machine to start with. Aaaagh!! X

I think for the price of a new gun it's not worth faffing about with I'm sure mine was from fresh indulgence?

Well I've just stripped it down and given a good clean again and made my poor partner have a spray tan and it worked fine so hoping it just had a blockage somewhere. If it happens again tho Il just invest in a new gun. Thanks for all your help lovely geeks x

I know this was a while ago but did you ever have any more problems? I am having the exact same issues it’s causing me nightmares!!

Have you cleaned the filter in the machine? xx

Latest posts

Back