Tan hard to shift - Please help asap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taralass

The Tan Room
Reaction score
Couple of clients are finding it hard to remove tan around the tops of there arms and ankles...not happened before. Whats happening???

I would tell them to use a microfibre cloth. Wet it and ring it out until almost dry then gently rub the problem area, this usually removes any excess tan.

They do not need soap, just the damp microfibre cloth. When they wash the cloths make sure there is no fabric softner in the washing machine as the fabric softner stops the microfibre cloth working.

If the microfibre doesn't work then exfoliating the area with exfoliating products.

Thank you hun!

Have i applied it to thick??? It hasnt happened before x

I doubt it. There are many things that could cause patchyness, if the client has not exfoliated correctly before the tan, if they have not been moisturising after the tan, some areas just fade quicker than others and this can be caused by things like purfume and oily products put on the skin or excessive washing.

There are many reasons that tans go patchy and most of them are the clients responsibility. It could be the solution your using but if this is the first time your getting the issue then it is more likely to be a client issue than something you did or didn't do.

Latest posts

Back