Tan lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
I had a client yesturday who was going to the south of france and wanted to match her very tanned bf!
She wasnt sure which colour to go ( I use brown bitz) so I suggested Dark (which is actually like a medium). But once I'd done one coat she wanted another which i did no problem. She then moved her knickers, saw the tan line and wanted me to tan that. ( so she should of gone dark really)
Now I did but obviously you could still see the lines.
How is this going to affect her tan and im thinking I shouldnt do this?

I had a client yesturday who was going to the south of france and wanted to match her very tanned bf!
She wasn't sure which colour to go ( I use brown bitz) so I suggested Dark (which is actually like a medium). But once I'd done one coat she wanted another which i did no problem. She then moved her knickers, saw the tan line and wanted me to tan that. ( so she should of gone dark really)
How is this going to affect her tan and I'm thinking I shouldn't do this?

Whilst not an ideal situation you have doe exactly what your client asked of you to do and clearly did your best under the circumstances :hug:

Obviously the Knicker area where it meets the line to the rest of the body will have a margin(the knicker area will be slightly lighter as apposed to the rest as this has effectively had two coats applied)however it should be ok.
If the client is still concerned with any tone difference maybe retail her an after tan moisturizer fortified with DHA which she can rub into the Knicker area which will help darken this area.

HTH and well done for servicing your clients wishes :hug:.

Whilst not an ideal situation you have doe exactly what your client asked of you to do and clearly did your best under the circumstances :hug:

Obviously the Knicker area where it meets the line to the rest of the body will have a margin(the knicker area will be slightly lighter as apposed to the rest as this has effectively had two coats applied)however it should be ok.
If the client is still concerned with any tone difference maybe retail her an after tan moisturizer fortified with DHA which she can rub into the Knicker area which will help darken this area.

HTH and well done for servicing your clients wishes :hug:.
She literally just text me and said she loves it!
Ahhh happy times!:lol:

She wasnt sure which colour to go ( I use brown bitz) so I suggested Dark (which is actually like a medium). But once I'd done one coat she wanted another which i did no problem. She then moved her knickers, saw the tan line and wanted me to tan that. ( so she should of gone dark really)
How is this going to affect her tan and im thinking I shouldnt do this?

Hello, Generally speaking spraying twice over on a application is a waste of time and solution, as the skin only soaks in around 22% of the first layer sprayed. the skin can only absorb so much solution so anything over this is basically just sitting on the outer surface of the skin so while you may have a darker base colour from the solution guide colour initially, after showering there is no difference be it 1 or 2 coats,,,, so the lady you sprayed should in effect prove this by being the same colour were you sprayed once as oppose to were you sprayed twice ) :)

Latest posts

Back