Tan machine advice for mobile use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hello. i was hoping you can give me some advice on machines as i have read so many bad things about people buying fake machines and hobby machines by mistake. i want a compact machine that is genuine. i will be doing less than 10 sprays per day so it doesnt have to keep up with much. im looking at the ts20 which i believe has replaced the ts10 but i dont know how good they are. the maximist lite looks lovely but i really need some help with your reviews before i buy. do you recomend to buy direct from maximist or does it not matter. ahhhhh help

I bought the TS50 it seems really robust, and although I haven't used it long I have had no problems. I am new to tanning but when I was doing my research on various online sites I read a few reviews against the TS20 highlighting issues with its long term reliability.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

10 tans a day I'd opt for the ts50 - have one which I bought from Nouvatan and it's been great so far :) I'd worry about burning out the 20 to be honest...

I would agree and buy the maxiMist/TS50 as that is targeted at your planned volume. If you buy a machine that isn't designed for the amount of tans you are planning to do you are going to face problems and more cost than spending the extra few pounds at the beginning.

hello. i was hoping you can give me some advice on machines as i have read so many bad things about people buying fake machines and hobby machines by mistake. i want a compact machine that is genuine. i will be doing less than 10 sprays per day so it doesn't have to keep up with much. I'm looking at the ts20 which i believe has replaced the ts10 but i dont know how good they are. the maximist lite looks lovely but i really need some help with your reviews before i buy. do you recommend to buy direct from maximist or does it not matter. ahhhhh help

It is a minefield when you are new to something making an informed judgment on what equipment is best for your new venture.

The thing to consider is potential growth for your new venture...after all that is what you will be striving for so with this in mind it is best to opt for a machine that Will easily cope with your start off business but will also be able to cope with your business growing
Whilst money is always tight at the offset of a new business venture investment now will pay dividends in the long run when your business grows.

I would highly recommend the TS50 as a machine that will service you well....not only now but in the longer term.

Yes slightly more expensive than the smaller machines but never the less still a small investment

HTH and good luck with your new venture

hiya, i would advise buying either the TS20 or 50 from OMG, they are the cheapest I found by far! and have some good deals on.

I have the TS20, but don't even do 10 tans in a week so is perfect for what I want it for. The 20 can do up to 10 days a day but only 4 in a row and then needing to be switched off for 20 minutes after 4 clients to give it a rest (i read that on here somewhere) and i think i also read on here that someone once did 6 girls at a spray tan party with the TS20 and was absolutely fine :) x

actually trinita look the cheapest to buy it, and you get a little pack with it too x

Latest posts

Back