Tan overspray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemarie1982

Reaction score
Help guys.
I am quite new to tanning so am a little clueless.
I was practicing my tanning in my bathroom and done 3 tans one after the other. The bathroom was absolutely covered in tan afterwards and the window sill had turned pink.
Could it be my tent is letting it through?

Spray Tanning can get messy especially after a few tans in a smaller room with no extraction.and ventilation.

Pink what solution where you using lol.

First of all i would always recommend using an extraction system when Spray Tanning, especially if you do them on a regular basis There are some good extraction fans on the market i would recommend a Maxi Mist ‘Tornado’ Spray Tan Extractor.

The unit is small, lightweight and ideal for mobile therapists with popup cubicles (just fits at the back) or salons wishing to clear over spray in small tanning rooms. Best of all, the filter is washable meaning no unnecessary maintenance costs.

Technicians should always use nasal filters or face masks and most important of all, ensure there is adequate ventilation or extraction. If you blow your nose at day’s end, and see evidence of tan solution in your tissue, then your room is not well ventilated. Having a proper Spray Tan extractor will help.

Having a clean air environment is better for both the client and therapist.

Good Luck.

Happy Tanning :) x

I agree with above, My residue is pink too - well pink when I wipe down sides etc - I use Suntana Tan :)
With little ventilation and no extractor you will get a messy room when you have several tans in.
Best to get an extractor fan ;)

Latest posts

Back