Tan Shots anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hidden Mandy

Reaction score
Hi Apprently, the sunbed shop down the road are doing a roaring trade in 'tan shots' (some of my clients are actually using them) they are a small bottle that you drink and its supposed to enhance your tan!!

Now i personally wouldn't use them but in the area where my salon is, there are a lot of girls who use them!

Question is, where do I get them from wholesale??

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks, M x

Had a google, it seems to have beta carotene in it - the stuff that makes carrots orange.... drink enough of it and it would make ur skin a little orange too. So nothing harmful... just odd people want to be orange! Tell them to go eat some carrots lol

We sold it in my old salon, I think I was called über tan! I could b wrong! It's expensive, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole! Xx

Yep, our salon has a sunbed and we sell them-Not expensive at all, and yes people are going mad for them! Xx

The ones we sold were expensive!! Must have changed :) thanx girls x

Weren't Uber tan the tanning injections? Think these other ones are just little shot drinks, like the energy shots you can buy in petrol stations shops.

Weren't Uber tan the tanning injections? Think these other ones are just little shot drinks, like the energy shots you can buy in petrol stations shops.

I can't remember what they r called! X

Hi Steph would you mind sending me a pm with the details of the place you get them from?

I have found one place tans-r-us in Rochdale and they are £24 + VAT + postage for 24 of them,

Mandy

Yep, our salon has a sunbed and we sell them-Not expensive at all, and yes people are going mad for them! Xx

Steph would you be good enough to PM me some more info too! Just who your supplier is and costs etc! Thanks xx

Could you also pm me please x

Funnily enough I received an email from a company called Bliss regarding these tanshots but I deleted it so can't remember the price.

Please could you pm me too please

Got some!! Bliss (Leeds) do actually stock them and another one called Sun Shots which they are sending me as they are currently out of stock of Tan Shots! I'll let you know how well they sell...should be here tomorrow. x

Was in my local wholesaler a couple of weeks ago when they got them in and we were talking about them, I don't have or use a sunbed so no real intent on selling them. When I was in last week they'd just had a new delivery, apparently people are going mental for them! Bemused.com!!!

The guys that own the hairdressers where I have my room sell and use them. They sell well,very well. Not really my cup tea. They get them from, Bliss.

They are also sell the Silver Slimming tablets.

They have a UV Sun Shower and Fabalos Vibra plates, again always in constant use!

I guess folk like a quick fix :biggrin:

Lilian

£24 is right, we have a few suppliers for different things, almost certain it is tan 365 we get them. Xx

I have used this a couple of times, brought from my tanning shop for £2 a bottle. It tasted nice, but i am not sure it actually made much difference . xx

You can get tablets from Holland and Barretts that have beta carotene in them that do the same. My grandparents used to swear by them! XxX

Latest posts

Back