Tan soaked off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariebrown8

Reaction score
hi,
I use LA Tan & have for a few years now I love it always got on with it however I’ve just done a new client and she’s showered this morning and it’s washed off in certain areas. I’ve asked the obvious questions about did she moisturise afterwards, get any water on it she has said she has eczema which could explain if it went patchy but I’ve never seen it come off before? Anyone had this & know any tricks to solve it?
Thank you

Does she use a cream on her eczema? I could be causing a barrier xx

hi,
I use LA Tan & have for a few years now I love it always got on with it however I’ve just done a new client and she’s showered this morning and it’s washed off in certain areas. I’ve asked the obvious questions about did she moisturise afterwards, get any water on it she has said she has eczema which could explain if it went patchy but I’ve never seen it come off before? Anyone had this & know any tricks to solve it?
Thank you
A friend uses strong steroids for eczema and her tan doesn’t take where her skin has thinned.

Latest posts

Back