Tan solution reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xotarynjayne

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm currently using crazy angel spray tan solution and I absolutely love it.

The last few tans I've done though haven't taken very well on my clients even after I've cleaned all my guns. I used to love the colour but I'm not so impressed any more.

I've been looking at LA tan but I want to know what the fade off is like and what percentage is the best to use? I usually spray all clients with the 9% unless they want darker then I create an 11 or use the 13%.

I'd love people's opinions on what they use with some photos. Also if companies do samples?

Thanks xx

Hi I don't use la tan any more as I didn't like the marketing material but the tan is great. I never used the golden tans but the others are good with good fade off. Maybe ask for some samples? There's lots of photos on the let's see your tan thread ☺. Are you sure your clients are prepping properly? I find sometimes they can become a bit lazy xxx

I use la tan. Mainly the 10% and 12% in the brown range never used the gold as heard on here it can look a bit orangey/shimmery. So far so good.

And it has a really good guide colour too.

I love Nouvatan, can custom mix it, fantastic fade off ! X

Nouvatan is amazing!

Depends where you are really. I live in an area where the girls want to look completely natural or completely ridiculous. I don't cater for those that want to look silly orange. Tehe. 8% is my most popular percentage. I use Suntana. I used Crazy angel back when I started about 5-6 years ago, and its perfect for brides as it looks completely fair and like a natural glow from the sun the way it falls down, but whilst my girls like to look light, they want all over even tan (think like an all over foundation evenness).

I use Norvell ventian ! I love love love how dark it is. But for some clients its too much ! I am starting to use Aviva Labs rapid Tans. its a city line that you can shower off in as little as 30 MIN!!!!! I think the most amount of time you keep them on is 90 min.

Latest posts

Back