tan solution wholesalers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tel

Reaction score
Hi All
I,m a newbie to this forum, leaving job to start on my own and need a good contact numbers for a few wholesalers for tan fluid and sundries.
Been using St Tropez products but they wont supply me as i do not have their spray booth (how helpfulls that) perhaps someone out there can help, and advise on what other good products are available, which you have tried and tested.

I use Tantrick - and swear by it...

But if you do a search on the site, there are hods of tans on the Market!

x

If you log onto spraytansupermarket you you find many of the brands on there, give a few a ring and they will send out samples.

I use sun spa and my clients love it.

I am getting great results from Vani-t - my clients love it and I get great customer service.

many thanks for your help have you any contact numbers for these product suppliers

Hi

i use sienna x and find this great if you go to ther web page they will send you and info back and a free solution sample

i too chose sienna x, but i did get about 18 samples from different companies and distributers first. some places wanted to charge for the samples, so I ruled them out, some companies just sent me a sample and no info, so I ruled them out to, it was a tough process of elimination, that eventually boiled down to communication, branding, performace, price and even the fact of if they included any little 'extra' samples, such as shower gel, tan extenders etc. if you like I can pm you all the contact details as I still have them, just pm me or email me and let me know :)

ok no probs, i'll do it as soon as i can :)

For Vani-t look at their web site, www.vani-t.biz.uk it will give you all the details and also contact nos. if you ring they are very helpful.

hi I use sienna x I think its the best solution I have ever used and my clients love the smell. the customer service and delivery is good, the price is good and they have great retail products. give them a ring and ask for a sample. I use the 8% and the 10% both colours have a great guide colour and the tan stays on well. they also sell exfoliants, tan moisturizers, sticky feet, caps, and so much more. great product and the pink logo is nice also got a lovely badge with my name on it. :green: type in sienna x and it will bring up their page.
my clients have repeat tans.

Yes i too use Sienna X love it and there retail products.

Jasne x

Latest posts

Back