tan tent, yes or no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use a tent but I was getting loads of overspray then when I took it done I got covered too, my spray gun is HLVP which I think is pwerful - My husband has now built me a tanning area in my salon which looks very professional

I did my tantrick training course yesterday, it was great. Can't wait to get started.
My question is, would you all recommend I buy a pop up cubicle?
I am both mobile and home based. Home salon is not an issue but when going to a client's house I am unsure.
My gun is an hvlp with practically no overspary (that I can see!). Not a tantrick system though.
I have heard that the tents are too dark inside and it is hard to see where you are spraying. I have also heard that a clip on light can be used to combat this.
So I am wondering if it would be ok to use a shower curtain and a large bath sheet on the floor?
Some say ask the client to stand in the bath or shower cubicle but I thought this may be a bit awkard!
Can you please tell me what you all do in these circumstances, thanks xx

Hiya!

I am hoping to do my training soon.

I have rang them to say i want to buy the kit (£1400 one) and you get the training with it. I am just waiting for them to contact me back with dates and that. Anyway they said the training is only 3hrs. Is that how long yours was? Did you learn every thing? Did you need a model?

Sorry for the 101 Q's

Thanks xxx

hi was just wondering which HVLP you use im on the look out for one and dont want to rush into just buying any

Thanks

Latest posts

Back