tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey its me again, does anybody know of someone that does spray tan training in huddersfield or near huddersfield?

im from cleckheaton and i wouldnt mind knowing of tan training near me too (about 6/7 miles from huddz):) :green:

Hi girls; I'm from Birstall originally and moving to York in September. I'll be offering training for the spray tan cubicle company, and supplying their products from September; and we will be offering training in the Leeds area. If you would like further info please PM me. x Vicky

hi i have got my equipment i just want the training now. x

i know kateyork1 on here does tantrick training in the york area - is york close to you? also if not she might give you the details of your local trainer xxxxx

Hi Corrine, I used Just Tan for my training im based in Doncaster. They came to my house which was very convenient for me. She went through a powerpoint presentation and then showed me how to work all the equipment and then we did some spray tans together. She also helped me sort out insurance with my certificate. Give them a call 01302711770.
x:) :)

i understand that the guys from celebrity secrets are offering trainning or our useing an outside company to doi there trainning. Buy which equip you would like when you have found one that suits u and your pocket? will find the number.

rach j said:
Hi Corrine, I used Just Tan for my training im based in Doncaster. They came to my house which was very convenient for me. She went through a powerpoint presentation and then showed me how to work all the equipment and then we did some spray tans together. She also helped me sort out insurance with my certificate. Give them a call 01302711770.
x:) :)

thanks how much was the training

corrine1983 said:
thanks how much was the training

The training was about £480,i think.I got all my equipment and products to start up, it was such a laugh.:)

Latest posts

Back