Tan underarms nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audreyduff

Reaction score
Hi I spray tanned a client last night and her underarms and sides of breast went completely green she said she had removed her deodorant but obviously not well enough! Now she has scrubbed it repeatedly today and it's almost off she said but she has also scrubbed it White! Or patchy rather. I don't know if ishould respray or not? Would it make it worse or too dark I just don't know what to do and she's going out tomorrow night and obviously doesnt want to look patchy!

Hi I spray tanned a client last night and her underarms and sides of breast went completely green she said she had removed her deodorant but obviously not well enough! Now she has scrubbed it repeatedly today and it's almost off she said but she has also scrubbed it White! Or patchy rather. I don't know if ishould respray or not? Would it make it worse or too dark I just don't know what to do and she's going out tomorrow night and obviously doesnt want to look patchy!

Why did she scrub it? If she had left it until wash off time, it would have been brown by then anyway.

The worst deoderants for this are long lasting ones like Mitchum 48 hour.

Go and take a look at her and see how bad she is (or get her to come to you since its not your fault!) if need be, respray the bits using slightly lower percentage solution. Dark and patchy would look better than white patches.

Good luck!:hug:

Latest posts

Back