Tan washed off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByLaura!

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I can get some help, I have started doing tanning and using the crazy Angel tanning solution. I applied the 9% (medium tan) to my client in the evening and she slept in it and washed it off the next morning. The tan looked good but the tan washed of her legs so her legs are lighter to her body why is this? Is this something I'm doing wrong?

This happened to a client of mine a few months ago. I had tanned her before so knew what it should look like after rinsing and it was a lot lighter on her legs. I went back to respray and after chatting about what she had done prior to the tan she told me she had moisturised her legs after her bath the night before and not washed it off again before I tanned her the next morning. Could it be that? Maybe your client had some lotion on? x x

Ah ok thank you yeah I have spoken to my client she said she used shaving balm which was quite shiny when shaving her legs maybe that could of done it? :/

I have a client that I've tanned and she's previously been to several other salons and her legs never take colour like the rest of her body.

Ah ok thank you yeah I have spoken to my client she said she used shaving balm which was quite shiny when shaving her legs maybe that could of done it? :/

Yes that could definitely have created a barrier on the legs x

Yeah , they shouldn't be shaving the day of the tan ideally? And the razors with those aloe strips on are a nightmare! I send a txt few days before reminding them not to shave wear makeup / deodarant/ moisturiser before tan x

This is a problem I keep having continuously on clients with this tan! I've even got my boyfriend to spray me to see if it happens to me too and it did :( I loved this at first but I've lost my love now and I'm changing brand xx

Latest posts

Back