tanagra

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
am shortly due to open my hair and beauty salon and was wondering about the tangra system. is it as good as they make out?

am shortly due to open my hair and beauty salon and was wondering about the tangra system. is it as good as they make out?

Hi , could you enlighten us :eek: I for one have never heard of the tangra system :hug: x

well that's because i didn't spell it correctly!! i meant tanagra:eek:

well that's because i didn't spell it correctly!! i meant tanagra:eek:

Hi , can you still tell us what it is is it a range of hair products ?
I'm sure a lot of geeks would be interested , is it new ?

Last edited:
Tanagra is the international market leader in innovative hair technology with the only system that repairs hair permanently using nanotechnology.
the website is Tanagra Hair Repair
there is only one salon by me that does it but i only found that out on the web as she hasn't advertised!! surely someone must have it! they recommend you having 3 treatments at around £50 each. anyone?

I'm no expert but...

...I had the three recommended does of Tanagra a couple of years ago when I had horrendously perm-damaged hair. It promised miracles but in all honesty it didn't do a thing to improve my hair. Recently, I discussed this with a hairdresser friend, who works at a different salon, and she said that Tanagra isn't suited to my Asian hair anyway, so perhaps that's why it didn't work...I think she said something along the lines of Asian hair having lots of keratin in it already, so a Tanagra treatment would over-dose the hair with keratin, therefore wouldn't do my hair any good anyway. She said at her salon they now offer the upgraded version of Tanagra, she told me what the system was called but I can't remember!

Latest posts

Back