Tangle Teezer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
I've never seen or used a tangle Teezer? What is so amazing about then? Are they good for extensions? And where can I buy them?

I bought one at the beauty show in Dublin...I love it I have long hair that tangles really easily. The only problem I have is I should have bought two incase anything happens to the one I have ;)

I have one and couldn't be without it, got mine from boots, I have really curly hair until I get the ghd's out!!! Its excellent for getting tangles out! I use it on my daughters too :)

I use a tangle teaser on myself and my daughter as we both have really curly hair. My local hairdresser used one on me first, couldn't believe how easy it was to use xx

i havent tried one but you can get them in sallys :)

I swear by them they are really good for extensions too and I recommend them to my customers. No snagging or pulling but you do have to use something else to seperate bonds as they are too big to get in the little spaces at root

Tangle teezer is a MUST have!!!! I have a selection of them!!! They are truley amazing and great for my extensions i also advise my clients to get this brush!! I will never ever use another brush

I love them!!! Lol

Ebay, boots, sallys, extras and the official website stock them! :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back