Tangled Kanekalon hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee28

Reaction score
Does anyone do the feed in braids/cornrows using kanekalon hair if so how do you stop it getting tangled whilst braiding?do you use any product on it?

Hi,
I've been inactive on Salon geek for a good while but just came back and saw your question. Not sure if you're still looking for an answer but here it goes...I prepare the client's hair by spraying in down with water,sectioning it and apply edge hair gel (it doesn't flake, I use ORS brand found in Superdrug or Boots). I would've prepared the kanekalon before the client's arrival, sectioning it and hanging near my reach (make sure you have the equal amount of hair for both braids). Then as you start adding hair, once you do the stitch with the kanekalon, you run your hand through to the end to avoid tangling later. You do that each time you do a stich. Does that make sense?
I offer hair braiding course here in SW London on Saturdays or I can also do Zoom video lesson. Let me know, Lucy

Latest posts

Back