Tanlines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailcouture

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope everything is good with y'all.
I have just watched tanlines being advertised on QVC. Its a new brand of safe tanning from godd ol australia. It has self tanning ingredients mixed with skin firming and detoxing stuff in it.

Been to their website to check it out and asked for stuff to be sent.

Was wondering if anyone else has heard of it?

The way it was demonstrated this morning, well it looks fab. They do body scrubs etc that have a skin tint in them as well, so even if your tan is patchy and you need to go out but dont have time to apply another coat, use the scrub in the shower/bath and it covers up the patches and also gets rid of the dry skin.

:cool: :lol:

What is the website? Is it on the OVC website or do they have their own?

It has alcohol and perfumes and colouring and a whole pile of other stuff in it. (ick) Go for a natural product like SunFX (also Aussie, the biggest company in the world and where tanlines and every other company in the world has taken their lead from)

I love tanlines- I got it from QVC took a little while to get used to using a spray but it ooks totally natural. I have not tried the other products in the range yet. Lats for around 5 days.

I have used Tanline and i found it better than SunFX.

It was a little sticky and does contain alcohol which is drying on the skin. But does contain moisturisers etc so is not as drying as SunFX (which is a very basic formula - water, DHA and salt - all of which are drying on the skin.) Fading is quite poor with SunFX especially- im not a fan of either at all and neither were my clients.

I dont think other Australian spray tanning companies have taken their lead from SunFX at all - there are many superior natural Australian solutions on the market IMO

oops - Edited for spelling errors ; /

I forgot to add that tanline is also very stinky - smells like bad wine, and is pretty overwhelming when you are spraying with it. :cry:

I have used Tanline and i found it better than SunFX.

It was a little sticky and does contain alcohol which is drying on the skin. But does contain moisturisers etc so is not as drying as SunFX (which is a very basic formula - water, DHA and salt - all of which are drying on the skin.) Fading is quite poor with SunFX especially- im not a fan of either at all and neither were my clients.

I dont think other Australian spray tanning companies have taken their lead from SunFX at all - there are many superior natural Australian solutions on the market IMO

oops - Edited for spelling errors ; /

I am in the UK at the moment and have opted to use liquid sun by Vani-t which is also an Australian one (moving out there in August yey but thats another story) and I love it. I have done four so far as i'm only new to it and It is great no streaks, no orange and so many people that have seen it are asking me how soon i can spray them. It is a very natural product and two of the people i have sprayed have sensitive skin and they have been fine.
I love it.

Latest posts

Back