Tanned bedding........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray 2 Go

Independent Geek!
Reaction score
Has anyone had a spray tan and slept in it? Sometimes the colour guide can rub off on the bedding, this can be a bit irritating especially if you have just changed the bedding!

I now advise my clients to sleep inside a single duvet cover in my bed, using it like a sleeping bag.... it keeps all the colourguide to a minimum and means the bedding doesn't have to be stripped off following each tan!

Mandy x

Good idea - knowing me I would forget and kill myself trying to go to the loo in the middle of the night LOL!!

Has anyone had a spray tan and slept in it? Sometimes the colour guide can rub off on the bedding, this can be a bit irritating especially if you have just changed the bedding!

I now advise my clients to sleep inside a single duvet cover in my bed, using it like a sleeping bag.... it keeps all the colourguide to a minimum and means the bedding doesn't have to be stripped off following each tan!

Mandy x

Fantastic tip.

My hubby goes mad when I tan the duvet and he says I look like stig of the dump!:eek::lol:

Yep same here...
A long time tanner pointed it out to me a while back & a light went on:idea:

Another tip don't wash the stained item in hot water cold seems to work better - Towels for tanning included..Helps with towels used to remove body treatments also...

XX J XX

I saw some baby gro things somewhere that were for this purpose, but i can't remember where. They were pink I think
:)

Thats a great idea Mandy! I will have to try it. My bed seemed to be a constant shade of Tantrick No 12 throughout the summer!!!:lol:

Grea Tip Mandy! xx

Hi Mandy

You could have posted this yesterday....... before Mal had got into bed last night!:eek:

I woke up this morning to a nice browny coloured bed, I have red and cream sheets, well brown, red and cream.

Good tip, tell Stuart to tell all!

xx

Good idea Mandy - thanks for that one! xx

Thats good idea! However what do you suggest for this scenario: well after applying my fab tantrick tan i go to bed as normal and then breastfeed my baby in the night, however when he wakes up he has a lovely little tan across the side of his face!lol!! Not a good look!:o

Latest posts

Back