Tanning Accelerator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiksilver_206

Reaction score
Hiya, sorry not a nail question ... but what do think is the best tanning accelerator? I am using the Protan range at the moment, any suggestions? :lol:

This should be in chit-chat and I am sure you would have gotten a much better response!

I use the Australian Gold range which the clients seem to like.. but then Brown Envy has a great name too.. and the makers of Brown Envy do a few...

hello there!!

i use the protan range in my salon and it retails really well. the packaging is fab and the price is great, not mega cheap that it looks tacky and not too expensive that its un-retailable. stick with it babes, trust me ive used it for 3 years with no probs at all cos its got a gd range. just wandering do u use their spray tan solution aswell?

Gatineaus tan accelerator is really popular....think decleor do a good one too,

Sorry for not putting this in the correct forum!!!

CND Tech - no I don't use the spray tan is it any good? I escpecially love the Protan legs have it and the face have it! Which are your best selling retail items? Do you retail the full size or sachets?

Latest posts

Back