tanning allergy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
HI everyone, i am a hair geek and training skin geek. I am quite naturaly pale and really want a spray tan but i find when i use the following brands i get excema and spots, st tropez, fake bake, collin, dove, johnsons, nivea. i dont liek using the sunbed due to aging skin and skin cancer, so just use bronzer at the moment!! what can i use does anyone know of any hypoallergenic tanning lotions?

HI everyone, i am a hair geek and training skin geek. I am quite naturaly pale and really want a spray tan but i find when i use the following brands i get excema and spots, st tropez, fake bake, collin, dove, johnsons, nivea. i dont liek using the sunbed due to aging skin and skin cancer, so just use bronzer at the moment!! what can i use does anyone know of any hypoallergenic tanning lotions?

Have you tried Tantrick? Its the only tan that doesnt make my face come out it spots...

hth

x

no never tried it. do u have to go to a salon for this or can u get a home kit?:hug:

I spray tanned my daughter who has sensitive skin and she was fine, i used Sienna X

no never tried it. do u have to go to a salon for this or can u get a home kit?:hug:

Its a spray tan... so you will need to go to a salon.

x

I too suffer with eczema, and if I use any over the counter creams, not only does my whole body itch, but my hands can get so dry and cracked from applying it, that they've been known to bleed.

However, I have no problem with a professional spray tan....in fact I personally use one with Aloe Vera in it and it helps the condition of my skin.

Latest posts

Back