Tanning Cubicle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelxdevil

Geeky Sac Waxer
Reaction score
I just looked at those they look really good.

thats looks fab sarah !

jules x

I am buying one too! x

are these big enouch to stand like an X shape if you know what i mean??
:rolleyes:

I'm sure they are x Ask Elaine x

yee haa

i bought a tanning tent wahoo..... i am so excited. tanning is definately the way forward.

thanks angelxdevil :hug: mwah

gemmac said:
yee haa

i bought a tanning tent wahoo..... i am so excited. tanning is definately the way forward.

thanks angelxdevil :hug: mwah

Straight back at ya honey x

i got my tanning cubicle and i :Love: it. it is great.

how do i leave elaine feedback on geekbay?

Give her a positive rep x

gemmac said:
i got my tanning cubicle and i :Love: it. it is great.

how do i leave elaine feedback on geekbay?

Hi, I got mine today & just gave positive feedback. Go back into the geekbay add & click onto the name of seller then you'll see from there you can leave feedback. Hope thats right! I'm happy bunny, just can't fold it back up yet!!:lol:

anyone have their instructions for their tent if u have can i trouble you for a copy of them as i am having a mare putting my tent back in the bag :(

Hi
Fold it inhalf then from the top start to bend it into a C shape and then every thing else just moves into place.

Caroline

pellant said:
Hi
Fold it inhalf then from the top start to bend it into a C shape and then every thing else just moves into place.

Caroline

have tried hun it takes me at least 20 mins to sort it out :(

It gets eaiser after its been put up and down a few times. They have a memory and soon just slip into shape and fold up eaily. My advise would be to open and close it about a dozen times and then you will be fine.

Latest posts

Back