Tanning Essentials Rapid spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helene30

Reaction score
Has any purchased the new Tanning Essentials Rapid Spray Tan Machine like the one in the photo. If u have what reviews are there off it. I'm thinking of getting rid of my Tantruth Pro 125 to buy this as it's a lot more compact for mobile spray tanning. Thanks xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408635323.476484.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408635342.449701.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks beauty at home. When u get a chance after tanning some of ur clients can u give me ur opinion of what I think of it. Xx

Sorry that was meant to say at home beauty xx

Any reviews??

I bought this a while ago and I love it, I actually spray a lot faster.

The ideal settings for me are:- on the gun itself between 2-3 and on the machine I have it set at number 3.

It's cleaned like you would a Helia Gun, blast warm water through it, but make sure your gun is set at 'C', this setting is actually on the gun. Hths E. x

Thanks silver witch I'm stuck now whether to get rid if my Tantruth pro 125 machine and buy this instead? Decisions decisions lol

Wow…that IS a good price.
The same machine is going for £270 + from other suppliers

I like the look of this machine - and am considering it myself…once I have my training next week of course :)

We've just started offering this machine. It claims to eliminate speckley tans, so it'll be interesting to see if that is the case.

It certainly looks pretty :)

I bought this one from Nouvatan to replace my old machine because it's smaller to cart about, as I do mobile spray tans.

I can now get everything in my trolley - spray tan machine, guns, solutions, towels, everything, makes lugging equipment about so much easier.

The size of the machine is what attracting me to buy it. Can u let me know about the reducing of speckled tans. I have seen a good prices from a stockist and wondering should buy the extraction unit as well? X

I haven't had any speckly tans even when I first started to use it & I've used it quite a few times now.

Set it up correctly & you're good to go. My clients love it. E x

Generally speckly tans are caused by :-

1. spray gun needs a good clean
2. air pressure is set incorrect
3. possibly a break or small hole in the fluid pick up tube causing extra air intake
4. hole in the hose from motor to the gun

Regards Alex

so wish this machine had been out last year! Iv had my glam nearly a year but love the look of this machine! X

I used this machine when training. My "teacher" said it's very good at not using a lot of solution so long as you have it set correctly, we were taught to use it on near enough the lowest setting. She said majority of her clients she was only use 30-40mls as the machine was so good.
Whether that was an incentive for us to purchase I don't know but it was great to work with and very pretty machine x

I am going to get this machine - just looking now for the best deal, as there is quite a pricing differential between suppliers

I have finally had chance to do some tanning, I sprayed 3 ladies tonight and we were all really impressed with the equipment! I used my essentials rapid tan and turbo extractor. The results were brilliant, and I found it best on a low setting, 2 on the machine and 2 on the gun, using brown bitz tanning solution, now waiting for feedback x. I'm sure it will be good ;)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

The Rapid Also has a New add on FX kit,, We have been informed this will be due to launch within a couple of months this is a New unique drying system. That can be used with the existing rapid motor,,, :) :)

Latest posts

Back