Tanning Forum Options....Opinions Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I just wanted to let you know I am in the process of setting up a tanning forum (it does have sections for other stuff but it will mainly focus on tanning)

I have only just got it up and running so it needs plenty of tweaking!!

Anyone who wants to take a look can find it by clicking on the link below -

http://tanning.conforums.com

or going to www.sun-mist.co.uk and clicking on the link to the forum.

chat soon xx

PS - it does have a professional only section that is password protected, please contact me by pm or email ([email protected]) for the password xx

i WILL TAKE A PEEK LATER

ooooh cool!

is it any indoor tanning or just spray? :hug:

i'm going to try and cover all types of tanning xx

Hey Geeks,

I just wanted to let you know I am in the process of setting up a tanning forum (it does have sections for other stuff but it will mainly focus on tanning)

I have only just got it up and running so it needs plenty of tweaking!!

Anyone who wants to take a look can find it by clicking on the link below -

http://tanning.conforums.com

or going to www.sun-mist.co.uk and clicking on the link to the forum.

chat soon xx

PS - it does have a professional only section that is password protected, the password is ProTan

Hey hun, sounds great! Will go and have a peek in a min....

Just one suggestion though....how about getting Geeks to PM you for the professional section password? You know how quickly Google picks up these threads....:green:

Just one suggestion though....how about getting Geeks to PM you for the professional section password? You know how quickly Google picks up these threads....:green:

i did think of that but i also didn't want to put geeks off going to have a look....didn't want anyone to think it was too much hassle just to get onto the forum!!!

your right though, i'll take it off!

xx

if it starts to get a fair amount of members then i'll pay to take off the ads so they don't get in the way!!

xx

Well done Jen! I am sure that will be a really useful forum.:)

Obviously Jen i have HAD to join!! :lol:

Just tried to sign up, waiting for password. You have been busy and will be for a while by the look of it. All that moderating work. Good luck uhn

Latest posts

Back