Tanning Forum....Sorted!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennykins

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Firstly, Thanks for your patience!!

I have finally sorted the Tanning Forum!

You can now find it at - http://sun-mist.co.uk/forum

When you first go in you won't be able to see the Professional Area, as soon as you become a member I will upgrade your membership so you will have full access to the site.

Hope you like it!!

PS - Sorry its not nail related!!!!

xx

I'm thre Jenn. I hope it takes off for you.

i have joined too, x

Hi, I've just joined too. :)

Me too :hug: x x

thanks girls...hope you like it! xx

just joined x

...and me!......

Thanks for setting this up!:)

thanks for joining!
anyone who's taken a peek please remember that the pro area isn't visible when you first go on or register, once you've signed up i upgrade your membership so you can access the whole site.
the pro area is starting to take shape now!!

xx

I've joined too!

and me!! lol :green:

I do do tanning or beauty so i have no registered but i just wanted to wish you the best of luck with it xxxxxxxx

HI ya

Great Idea ...will check it out asap....On top of courses Im doing I've just booked a demo day with Vani - T system rep.... So any & all advice will suit me to a tee:)

XX J XX

I just joined, will take a proper look later.

I do do tanning or beauty so i have no registered but i just wanted to wish you the best of luck with it xxxxxxxx

your still more than welcome to join hun....there are other sections aswell but the main focus will be tanning

if you do decide to join i'll upgrade your membership asap so you access the whole forum

xx :hug: xx

just getting used to it.. lol

Latest posts

Back