Tanning from a log cabin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Hi I've got a log cabin that is nearing completion and I'm thinking of offering spray tanning from it. However I don't want to usey tent in there so am thinking of other options. Am thinking of making a pretty folding scream that can be wiped down or using a cover orvinyl wallpaper in the corner. Any suggestions or ideas would be apreachiated x

Just wanted to add sorry for the autocorrects. I never read through and had my little one all over me. Don't seem to be able to edit it so hope it makes sence x

Hi,
A tent is certainly the best way to control the overspray and mess (an extractor too is even better). Why don't you want to use a tent?
Another other option would be a tanning curtain but they don't control the overspray / mess in the same way.
I have heard of some suspending curtain poles from the ceiling and using shower curtains / dark coloured fabric curtains which can be detached and washed if this is an option?
Using a cabin for the tans sounds lush! Would be great to see once set up ;)

Hi, when we built it it was going to be for us as a bar kind of thing, then I thought I would offer nails from it and now I'm thinking I may as well offer spray tanning too. However because it was buil for a different purpose I think I will struggle to fit my tent where needed due to ceiling height :( Thanks for the curtain thanks for the curtain idea, will defiantly look into that x

Latest posts

Back