Tanning Geeks-Solution!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
I read the post about keeping your tanning solution in the fridge in this weather and I'm concerned as I'm unable to do this. I've just started my business and have a large amount of solution (Siennasun). I keep it in the cupboard under the stairs which is cool and dark so will it be ok? Having only just started tanning this week I don't want to put off returning clients if it goes green!!!!:Scared:

What I do know is that where I did my work experience they didnt keep them in a fridge and they had no problems so I wouldnt worry if I were you.

I hope it will be ok but in this heat who knows!

if you store solutions in a cool, dark place that should be fine if you can't keep them in refrigerator

xx

Jennykins said:
if you store solutions in a cool, dark place that should be fine if you can't keep them in refrigerator

xx

That's what I was going to say. I keep my solution in the fridge at the moment but I'm thinking about taking it back out as it is really cold & my clients get a bit of a shock when I start spraying! I was thinking of keeping mine in a cupboard, as long as it's cool it should be ok.

If you dont have fridge space available then a dark cool place is fine. The sunlight can cause the solution to deteriorate and shorten its life span. Just keep it out of direct heat or sunlight and it should be fine.

i'll ask loualarta what she does with her solution.....she gave me a gorgeous spray tan the other day and it felt lovely and cool when being sprayed without feeling too cold, it was lovely and refreshing in this heat!

xx

Thanks Girls!
I had visions of green clients and as I'm new to this it's the last thing I need!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back