Tanning Geeks, who tans you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
As I am unable to spray tan myself, I am teaching my cousin (beauty trained!) to tan me! I did a demo on her mum last night and then let her loose on me this evening with me talking her through it, it's not looking too bad but might have a problem knee!
I was wondering who tans you? Do you do it yourself and if so HOW???? Will I be able to do it with the more experience I get or should I carry on with my pupil?lol

my husband or sister does it for me

My mate Salmonsa tans me, we met through Minkus, she was fully booked so recommended me to Salmonsa (sallyann) get together with a geek in your area, this site is great for making friends xxx

~shelley~ said:
my husband or sister does it for me

I don't know if I'd trust my hubby but he has an eye for detail but would think it funny to miss a bit out!

pippadoodle said:
My mate Salmonsa tans me, we met through Minkus, she was fully booked so recommended me to Salmonsa (sallyann) get together with a geek in your area, this site is great for making friends xxx

I do have a geek who can spray me (victoria dp) she's excellent but thought it would be a good thing to have someone who can always be there when I need them if that makes sense, to fit around my tanning and kids etc etc!!!!!

Cabinkel sprayed me today. My sister said she would do it for me but I wont let her lol! I dont think I would like to do myself

loualarta said:
Cabinkel sprayed me today. My sister said she would do it for me but I wont let her lol! I dont think I would like to do myself

I don't think I would either but wondered if anyone can and does?!

I have my spray done by Jen (Nail fx) as she lives just down the road from me xxx

I have sprayed myself in the past, and have to say its a touch hit and miss!!! (i ended up with a very bronzed nose):rolleyes: I'v given up on this so am going to pay a visit to the lovely Loualarta for a spray!

cabinkel said:
I'v given up on this so am going to pay a visit to the lovely Loualarta for a spray!

Oh kerry you say the nicest things:Love:

Hi geeks
I spray tan me:lol:takes alot longer.. but.. it's just fine and dandy
jennyx:hug:

jenny mosley said:
Hi geeks
I spray tan me:lol:takes alot longer.. but.. it's just fine and dandy
jennyx:hug:

How do you spray your back?

ive trained my hubby up 2 spray me:green:

I have showed my husband what to do and he does me.

Hi Geeks,
I took my Husband on the Training with me!! That way I thought he'll be told how to do it by someone else as he's not very good at taking instructions from me! He always knows best! He used to spray cars for a living so he's pretty good at it although I've had some dodgy wrists & ankles!!:eek:

I'm happy to spray any Geeks any time. I love doing it & the colour is fab.:)

I'm naughty, I let the sun tan me :o :o :o - I do use 20 on my face and I have taken the Academie 'SUN TO DRINK' capsules... they taste like a whole Mango in one small glass vial and I have a great tan (even though I only managed about 3 days in the sun) to show for it. I used the Academie factor 4 and 10 on the old bod... very pleased on the whole.:idea:

My daughter does my spray tan as she has already qualified in tanning.

My boss sprays me and I do the same for her. We usually go to work early on Saturdays if we can. Otherwise it's impossible, I have tried to spray myself and have topped up my face but it's not really been ideal.

Samantha, where do you get the drink from, would love to try it. Otherwise its they boyfriend who sprays me, lets just say he gets distracted in certain areas so I go darker across the chest and he gets a red ear from the clip round the lughole when he drifts off lol

louge said:
Samantha, where do you get the drink from, would love to try it. Otherwise its they boyfriend who sprays me, lets just say he gets distracted in certain areas so I go darker across the chest and he gets a red ear from the clip round the lughole when he drifts off lol

hey Em... it's the Academie Bronzecran range that Hyperion bought in. all products are fab but I particularly like this. I wanted to make sure it worked so I tried it and did it properly. It prepares your skin from the inside out... hths :hug:

Latest posts

Back