Tanning help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojjo_hair_nails

Reaction score
Ok so i am looking for 3 different tan solution to go with.

Has anyone tried minetan?

Want something that has a good retail pack also.

I’m loving bondi sands. So far I’ve used the liquid gold, dark and ultra dark and clients love it.

I use Minetan. I love it. Moroccan is my clients favorite. I have a few that like the x20. xx

I’m loving bondi sands. So far I’ve used the liquid gold, dark and ultra dark and clients love it.

how much is the bond sands? Like more or less than 100?

thanks everyone...xx

What's the difference between the light and dark to the liquid gold?

Hi , what’s the development time like on the ultra dark ? I’ve just purchased an just wondering as it says u can wash off after two hours , or is it best to leave on for full development ? Thanks

What's the difference between the light and dark to the liquid gold?

I think the liquid gold has a lovely colour and deeper for the % in comparison to the others.

Hi , what’s the development time like on the ultra dark ? I’ve just purchased an just wondering as it says u can wash off after two hours , or is it best to leave on for full development ? Thanks

I always leave it overnight. It’s not that dark at all, not like the self tan solutions

I always leave it overnight. It’s not that dark at all, not like the self tan solutions
So is it better to leave on longer than the 6 hours ?

I think the liquid gold has a lovely colour and deeper for the % in comparison to the others.
On the website the liquid gold states 10% dha and the dark 12 so I presumed the dark would be the darker colour?

Latest posts

Back