Tanning hints and tips tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi could I also have a picture guide [email protected]
Your thread gives some really helpful hints and tips x

I'm not sure there's anyone sending them anymore, if you look the thread was made in 2008 and the OP hasn't made any posts since 2010 when looking at her profile, so don't think we will be getting anything :( lol x

Oh lol silly me I've got a little diagram but it would of been nice to see if it was different

Some great tips thanks!! :)

that's an amazing idea, did you do the positions? I'm currently training and having to do an assignment on Contra-actions, unfortunately there seems to be very little information anywhere :)

Would have loved the picture guide aswell as new to spray tanning and just to glance over before spray tanning the client would have been great so I searched and found this which might be of help to spray tanners :)

Might be some useful hints in here or can print of and do your own

Spray Gun Tanning Procedure Video Guide

Last edited:
grate tutorial I've spent all day trying to get my guns to spray nicely and this sounds like a plan!!! defo trying it out tomorrow :) #fingerscrossed
also if you still send out the photo tutorial could you please message me one over?tia x

Latest posts

Back